3.11.2009

I want to introduce you...

...to a good friend of mine and an amazing leader. Dr. Rocky Kirk is the Superintendent of the Lake Travis Independent School District. Rocky leads one of the fastest growing districts in the state at a time of unprecedented uncertainty, opportunity, and challenges.

Every time I get to have lunch or coffee with him, he is relentless in his praise of his people, their devotion to excellence for the students of LTISD, and his commitment to do the right thing for the right reasons. In addition to all these things, he married over his head--which I truly appreciate!

Rocky is one of those people who fills my tank. He is an encourager, but it's much more than that. He's willing to make tough decisions on behalf of the students and community he serves. He is a leader's leader and someone I'm grateful and proud to know and call a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First and Last name required: