12.26.2007

Christmas Eve SERVEice

by: Sarah Watson - Director of Assimilation

What an awesome opportunity it was for the Lake Hills family to
gather and celebrate the birth of Christ. I hope you were able to join
us. As Director of Assimilation, I focus on helping our members get plugged into the volunteer ministries that make our church tick.

I was blown away by the sheer number of volunteers that came together in service and enabled our members, their families and countless others to experience An Austin Christmas Eve. Having a great plan is useless unless you have a great team of volunteers to implement it with precision. We had that team! Our members stepped up and made it happen. It truly took my breath away as I walked around and saw all of the individuals giving of their precious Christmas Eve time to be at church serving God. And… doing it with huge smiles on their faces! We all know the demands the holidays place on our schedules and we are so grateful to those of you who carved out time to serve.

Christmas is over yet the joy lives on. It makes me so proud to be a part of the LHC team and the amazingly dedicated body of believers. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us in the New Year! I hope you will join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First and Last name required: